The North American Fly Fishing Forum

Go Back   The North American Fly Fishing Forum > Fly Fishing in the United States > Western U.S.

Western U.S. Arizona, Utah, Idaho and Nevada. Post fishing reports, ask for information, discuss this area...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-21-2010, 11:45 PM

simmons_j_m is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Winter fishing

I hear Saturday is supposed to warm up a few degrees and no snow in the forecast... if the wind is not blowing, I may try to get out... ah, who am I kidding with no wind in Nevada... I was thinking about dropping in around the Crystal Peak Park and fishing downstream from there... any ideas there? It's either that or there's a park I found on Google Maps that is near the 4th St. and I-80 ramp, but I think that ramp is closed now... I'm pumped to get on the water and patience isn't my strong point... LOL
Old 01-21-2010, 11:51 PM

webrx is a splendid one to beholdwebrx is a splendid one to beholdwebrx is a splendid one to beholdwebrx is a splendid one to beholdwebrx is a splendid one to beholdwebrx is a splendid one to beholdwebrx is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Winter fishing

off of 4th street is Mayberry park, I have caught some fish there. Crystal Peak Park and down stream also have some. I have been fishing east of town lately along the 80 East of Scheels. There is also some decent fishing in some of the waters behind and around Cabelas if you want to combine fishing with picking up some stuff.

d