The North American Fly Fishing Forum

Go Back   The North American Fly Fishing Forum > Fly Fishing in the United States > Western U.S.

Western U.S. Arizona, Utah, Idaho and Nevada. Post fishing reports, ask for information, discuss this area...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-12-2012, 03:06 PM

vitesse304 has a spectacular aura aboutvitesse304 has a spectacular aura about
Default Fishing Report Needed!

I'm heading out to Reno/North Lake Tahoe again in a week.

04/18/12 - 04/22/12

I'm looking to fish either on Thursday or Saturday...maybe both if the snow at Squaw is no good!

Hows the fishing been? When I was out there this winter I hit the Truckee and Walker and did well. I didn't fish the Little Truckee since access was limited.

I was thinking of trying the LT again, but if anybody can provide me with a recommendation or let me know where the fishing is hot, it would be greatly appreciated! Of course, I would love to return the favor for anybody heading to CO this summer.

Thanks!

Andrew
Old 04-12-2012, 06:26 PM
Super Moderator

fyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Fishing Report Needed!

I'd send Jim(Bigfly) a pm for the latest info in that area. I'm sure he's been out fishing or guiding so he should know what's shakin'.

*Comments posted above are only my opinion. I may be right....ehhh.....I'm certain they're wrong. Take 'em for what they're worth.*

Old 04-14-2012, 01:11 AM

troutdoorsman is a splendid one to beholdtroutdoorsman is a splendid one to beholdtroutdoorsman is a splendid one to beholdtroutdoorsman is a splendid one to beholdtroutdoorsman is a splendid one to beholdtroutdoorsman is a splendid one to beholdtroutdoorsman is a splendid one to behold
Cool Re: Fishing Report Needed!

The LT is pretty crowded as usual. The Truckee is doing well. Pyramid is heating up and the East Walker is doing quite well.