The North American Fly Fishing Forum

Go Back   The North American Fly Fishing Forum > Fly Fishing in the United States > Western U.S.

Western U.S. Arizona, Utah, Idaho and Nevada. Post fishing reports, ask for information, discuss this area...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-11-2013, 09:15 AM

fishingdvm is on a distinguished road
Default Lake Powell May 13th - 19th

Spent a week in May fishing Lake Powell. We made a fishing video of our trip and although the people with me were not fly fishing the video came out pretty good.

I finally got my bother to film the last day so I could breakout my fly rod and fish for some striped bass. I had some top water action from a white popper. Even had some SMB's hitting it.

That last few minutes of the video are on the fly.

Old 06-11-2013, 10:31 AM
Administrator

mcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Lake Powell May 13th - 19th

Welcome to the forum!
Looks like a nice trip and some great fish, sure looked like a load of fun with the fly rod! Congrats on the work on the video!