The North American Fly Fishing Forum

Go Back   The North American Fly Fishing Forum > Fly Fishing in the United States > Western U.S.

Western U.S. Arizona, Utah, and Nevada. Post fishing reports, ask for information, discuss this area...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-29-2015, 01:33 AM

rangerrich99 is a name known to allrangerrich99 is a name known to allrangerrich99 is a name known to allrangerrich99 is a name known to allrangerrich99 is a name known to allrangerrich99 is a name known to all
Default Chevelon Canyon Lake Trip Invite

Okay, here's the deal: my usual fishing buddy had to bow out of our fishing trip this weekend, and I just decided I still want to go. So if anyone wants to meet up in the Phoenix area and head up there for what should be some epic terrestrial fishing for 20+ inch AZ browns let me know.

The particulars:

Camp site will be on the south side of the lake off FR169. Truck or SUV will be required. I'm planning on float tubing at least one day, depending on what I see at the creek mouth, I will fish a few miles of the creek the other day. I'm planning on leaving early Saturday and coming back Monday early afternoon.

If interested, and/or would like details, Pm me.
"Three-fourths of the Earth's surface is water, and one-fourth is land. It is quite clear that the good Lord intended us to spend triple the amount of time fishing as taking care of the lawn." ~Chuck Clark