The North American Fly Fishing Forum

Go Back   The North American Fly Fishing Forum > Fly Fishing in the United States > Western U.S.

Western U.S. Arizona, Utah, Idaho and Nevada. Post fishing reports, ask for information, discuss this area...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-30-2010, 06:36 PM

gbanker is just really nicegbanker is just really nicegbanker is just really nicegbanker is just really nice
Thumbs up Frying Pan Report

Just got back from fishing the Frying Pan River out of Basalt,CO. Fished drys to mostly rising fish from noon to dark. Was able to pound up some fish with Green Drakes (12s on 5X). Rising fish were eating BWOs and PMDs (20 - 22s on 7X). Did the same last Thursday and Friday also. Don't know how long this will last but the weather has been incredible! 80s during the day in Basalt. The afore mentioned bugs hatching and the fish rising. (If I could just figure out how to post pictures I would; get too frustrated each time I have tried so far.)
Old 09-30-2010, 09:39 PM
Administrator

mcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Frying Pan Report

Sounds like you have the Pan dialed in, congrats! We have been having really great wx all over the Front Range recently.
The forum does not allow posting photos directly from your computer to a thread. You first must either post the photos to another web site like PhotoBucket or create a photo album on this site, uploade the photos to your photo album and then link the photo to your thread. Here is the FAQ on how to upload photos: The North American Fly Fishing Forum - FAQ

Larry