The North American Fly Fishing Forum

Go Back   The North American Fly Fishing Forum > Fly Fishing in the United States > Western U.S.

Western U.S. Arizona, Utah, Idaho and Nevada. Post fishing reports, ask for information, discuss this area...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-05-2010, 09:36 AM

gbanker is just really nicegbanker is just really nicegbanker is just really nicegbanker is just really nice
Default Bighorn Area Photo

This is an attempt to see if I can post pictures. This is from an August trip near Cody,WY.

Click the image to open in full size.

now I have got to find out how to make the picture bigger!
Old 10-05-2010, 09:42 AM
Administrator

mcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Bighorn Area Photo

gbanker: If you click on the word PhotoBucket your bigger picture will display. Nice looking trout. The cody area is a great place to fly fish!

Larry
Old 10-05-2010, 02:37 PM
Super Moderator

jpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond repute

That's the place my friend Buffalo Bill talked me about long agobut Larry didn't tell me anything about it
Old 10-05-2010, 03:05 PM
Administrator

mcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbbfly View Post
That's the place my friend Buffalo Bill talked me about long agobut Larry didn't tell me anything about it
JP: Now your revealing your true age!

Larry
Old 12-29-2010, 09:52 AM

rexdaniels is on a distinguished road

Hi guys - new to the forum, but saw the post about the Bighorn. I love fishing there. Some of the best water in the west. Quite a drive from Idaho, though - but well worth it!
Old 12-29-2010, 10:14 AM

cochise has much to be proud ofcochise has much to be proud ofcochise has much to be proud ofcochise has much to be proud ofcochise has much to be proud ofcochise has much to be proud ofcochise has much to be proud ofcochise has much to be proud ofcochise has much to be proud ofcochise has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by rexdaniels View Post
Hi guys - new to the forum, but saw the post about the Bighorn. I love fishing there. Some of the best water in the west. Quite a drive from Idaho, though - but well worth it!
I would assume Rexburg? Some of my favorite waters in the world a just a bit north of you. And west... lol.

I am lamenting because I missed my opportunity to move to Idaho in 2007. I was headed to Pocatello and a friend had just moved to Rex and loves it.

Such an incredible hot bed of killer fishing in your neck of the woods.