The North American Fly Fishing Forum

Go Back   The North American Fly Fishing Forum > Fly Fishing in the United States > Western U.S.

Western U.S. Arizona, Utah, Idaho and Nevada. Post fishing reports, ask for information, discuss this area...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-25-2009, 02:23 AM

puckerstrings is on a distinguished road
Default Need a Fellow Fly fisherman

Hello all I live in the Elko Nevada area, and am looking for some one that would be intrested and teaming up with me this spring and summer to go flyfishing the local area with me this summer. If interested let me know.
Old 01-25-2009, 04:21 AM

troutdoorsman is a splendid one to beholdtroutdoorsman is a splendid one to beholdtroutdoorsman is a splendid one to beholdtroutdoorsman is a splendid one to beholdtroutdoorsman is a splendid one to beholdtroutdoorsman is a splendid one to beholdtroutdoorsman is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Need a Fellow Fly fisherman

I was possibly thinking of taking a trip out to the Ruby's to fish a few lakes. I'll let you know if we go.
Old 01-25-2009, 02:46 PM
Super Moderator/Fly Swap Coordinator

peregrines has a reputation beyond reputeperegrines has a reputation beyond reputeperegrines has a reputation beyond reputeperegrines has a reputation beyond reputeperegrines has a reputation beyond reputeperegrines has a reputation beyond reputeperegrines has a reputation beyond reputeperegrines has a reputation beyond reputeperegrines has a reputation beyond reputeperegrines has a reputation beyond reputeperegrines has a reputation beyond repute

Pucker

I hope you and Pack manage to get together.

May be one of these TU chapters is near you and worth checking out too?

Council/Chapter Search | Trout Unlimited - Conserving coldwater fisheries

Good luck!

peregrines
Old 01-25-2009, 03:45 PM

webrx is a splendid one to beholdwebrx is a splendid one to beholdwebrx is a splendid one to beholdwebrx is a splendid one to beholdwebrx is a splendid one to beholdwebrx is a splendid one to beholdwebrx is a splendid one to behold

Pucker, not an immediate neighbor, but I live in cold Springs (just 15 minutes north of Reno. If you are going to get down this way on a weekend let me know I'll ber happy to go fishin with ya - I work M-F so unless I specifically can schedule a day off only weekends are really open.

Dave
Old 01-25-2009, 09:43 PM

puckerstrings is on a distinguished road

Thanks for the help fellers, I will let ya know when I can go