The North American Fly Fishing Forum

Go Back   The North American Fly Fishing Forum > General Fly Fishing Discussion > Youth Fly Fishing

Youth Fly Fishing A place for our younger members to comunicate with each other.

Like Tree7Likes
  • 4 Post By cochise
  • 1 Post By yonder
  • 1 Post By cochise
  • 1 Post By kglissmeyer1

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-09-2013, 07:45 AM

cochise has much to be proud ofcochise has much to be proud ofcochise has much to be proud ofcochise has much to be proud ofcochise has much to be proud ofcochise has much to be proud ofcochise has much to be proud ofcochise has much to be proud ofcochise has much to be proud ofcochise has much to be proud of
Default I Know...You guys want to go Fishing!!

Moved to blog.

Last edited by cochise; 12-24-2013 at 10:43 AM.
Old 09-09-2013, 08:04 AM

mridenour has much to be proud ofmridenour has much to be proud ofmridenour has much to be proud ofmridenour has much to be proud ofmridenour has much to be proud ofmridenour has much to be proud ofmridenour has much to be proud ofmridenour has much to be proud ofmridenour has much to be proud ofmridenour has much to be proud of
Default Re: I Know...You guys want to go Fishing!!

I love the pics of the kids! Especially the one sneaking up on a fish! Great job with those boys!
Old 09-09-2013, 09:54 AM
Administrator

mcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond repute

Great seeing all the photos of your kids enjoying themselves on the water and fishing. Seems like too many kids don't spend enough time outdoors anymore.

Larry

Old 09-09-2013, 10:33 AM

nir has a spectacular aura aboutnir has a spectacular aura aboutnir has a spectacular aura about

Just seems like a perfect day spent with the familly!

Thanks for sharing!
Old 09-14-2013, 02:43 PM

yonder is a jewel in the roughyonder is a jewel in the roughyonder is a jewel in the roughyonder is a jewel in the rough

That is cool.......my "kids" are grown and gone now.........but we still fish together......just like we did then........good job..........I wish you many more days like that one......!!!
cochise likes this.

Here I walk slowly, deliberately, taking it one step, one trout, one sunset at a time. -Harry Middleton
Old 09-14-2013, 02:54 PM

cochise has much to be proud ofcochise has much to be proud ofcochise has much to be proud ofcochise has much to be proud ofcochise has much to be proud ofcochise has much to be proud ofcochise has much to be proud ofcochise has much to be proud ofcochise has much to be proud ofcochise has much to be proud of

Thanks Yonder. I have one like that as well. He is my best fishing companion for sure. I was fortunate enough to get an afternoon on the river with him the other day. I am lucky my two younger ones have taken such a liking to the sport. Rarely does a day go bye when one of them does not ask me to take them fishing.
yonder likes this.
Old 09-14-2013, 02:57 PM

kglissmeyer1 has a reputation beyond reputekglissmeyer1 has a reputation beyond reputekglissmeyer1 has a reputation beyond reputekglissmeyer1 has a reputation beyond reputekglissmeyer1 has a reputation beyond reputekglissmeyer1 has a reputation beyond reputekglissmeyer1 has a reputation beyond reputekglissmeyer1 has a reputation beyond reputekglissmeyer1 has a reputation beyond reputekglissmeyer1 has a reputation beyond reputekglissmeyer1 has a reputation beyond repute

Most exceptional!!! That's what its all about. Well done dad.

Kelly.
yonder likes this.