Bonefish and Tarpon Trust
The Bonefish and Tarpon Trust (formerly Bonefish and Tarpon Unlimited (BTU)) support education, conservation, and research to help understand, nurture, and enhance healthy bonefish, tarpon, and permit population.
To support research to help understand, nurture, and enhance healthy bonefish, tarpon, and permit populations by engaging in the following:
- Serving as a repository for information and knowledge related to the life cycle, behavior and well being of bonefish, tarpon and permit.
- Nurturing and enhancing bonefish, tarpon, and permit populations.
- Supporting research on bonefish, tarpon, and permit behavior and life cycles, and on bonefish, tarpon, and permit fisheries.
- Providing educational material to the public and fishermen
- Working with regulatory authorities and the public to ensure that the laws protecting these species are enforced
- Interacting with government agencies to assist in the management and regulations related to bonefish and tarpon.
Our continued success can only be guaranteed by your generous support and that of your fellow anglers. Please help us in our mission by joining, and urging your friends, guides, captains, and fishing clubs to join.
To find out more please visit www.tarbone.org and help safeguard the future of flats fishing and these iconic species for generations to come.
Articles by the same author
- Cuba to ‘Open Up’ to Fishing with Orvis
- Holly Rush Appointed New CEO of Costa
- Free Fly Fishing Lessons with Orvis
- Merry Christmas
- New Chair of ASF Board of Directors
- Atlantic Salmon Federation Honor Mary Barley
- State of the Trout 2015
- ICAST 2015 Set to Make Trade Show History
- AMFF Announces Fish Conservation Symposium
- Roger Neufeldt Inducted into Rapala Hall of Fame