Custom Fly Manufacturer DryFlyOnline Launches Online Retail Site
DryFlyOnline has launched a new website offering anglers direct access to custom-tied flies.
Source PR Web:
DryFlyOnline controls the creation of their flies from initial component sourcing using the finest U.S. Fish & Wildlife Service-approved natural materials to hand-tying to final quality assurance and shipping and their dry, wet, terrestrial, parachute, emerger, nymph, egg, worm and salt water flies are designed to maximize the angling experience at the ultimate point of contact - presentation to the fish.
DryFlyOnline flies are hand-selected and field-tested by a growing network of guides and professional anglers. The company will soon be offering ‘Guide Selects’, comprehensive collections of renowned guides favorite designs, specifically targeted toward providing regionally strong expert selections. Quality and angler satisfaction is assured with a 100 percent money-back guarantee.
DryFlyOnline also offers customized fly samplers with one dozen hand-picked patterns to compliment any fly collection - all with a 30-day customer approval time frame. The customer pays only for shipping and handling and is only charged $17.00 for the collection if 100 percent satisfied. If returned in unused condition the customer is not charged. Collections include Dry Flies, Caddis', Parachutes, Stimulators, a Nymph and Midge set and a Terrestrial and Hopper set.
To visit the DryFlyOnline store click HERE
To read the full story click HERE
Articles by the same author
- G.Loomis Expands ‘Xpeditor’ Service
- 14th Annual Virginia Fly Fishing and Wine Festival
- Southeastern Fly Fishing Festival Returns to Western Carolina
- Invasive Grass Carp Could Damage the Environment
- IF4 - On its Way To A City Near You - Don't Miss It!
- Shadow Fly Fishing Custom Fly Line Giveaway
- Fly Fish Texas
- Orvis to Open its Annual Guide Rendezvous to the Public
- Tributaries Fly Fishing Film on Release
- Costa Fly Fishing Film Tour 2014