Hardy North American – New Upper Midwest Appointment
Jim Murphy, President of Hardy North American, has announced the appointment of a new Representative for the Upper Midwest.
Source: Hardy North American
Joe Hodge, from Ann Arbor, Michigan will represent both Hardy and Greys in Michigan, Minnesota, Wisconsin, Illinois, Indiana and Ohio.
“Joe has years of experience in the fly fishing retail trade and as a Representative. His native familiarity with the fishery and the regional business is just what it takes to be a good business manager to work with our retailers. We are happy to have him aboard.”
Joe Hodge said:
“I have been Fortunate enough to grow up amongst a family of anglers, fly fishing has been my life’s passion since the age of 8. I grew up on the banks of S.E Michigan’s Huron River in the small town of Dexter. Boasting a very diverse fishery, I cut my teeth targeting largemouth and smallmouth bass, northern pike, muskie, walleye, and even carp on the fly.
Like most in the area, I also do a fair bit of trout fishing in the many rivers in the mid-west, from the classic northern trout streams like the Au Sable and Manistee, to the hundreds of creaks in Wisconsin, Minnesota, and Iowa’s Driftless region. I am also proud to be a FFF Certified Casting Instructor as teaching others the art of fly fishing and giving lifetime’s worth of joy is one of the most rewarding aspects of the sport.
Working for Hardy-Greys is truly a dream come true for me. I feel that we as a company offer the highest levels of service and the finest fly fishing tackle money can buy. I am proud to represent and stand behind the products we offer and look forward to working with the dealers in my region.”
Articles by the same author
- Marijuana Could Wipe out Salmon…
- Oregon Biologists Poised to Rescue Deschutes River Fish
- Phil Greenlee to Speak at Florida Fly Fishing Expo
- British Fly Fishing Firm to Expand in New Hampshire
- Illinois Catch and Release
- Florida Fly Fishing Expo Announces October Classes with Bob Clouser and Wanda Taylor
- Abel Dancing Bears Grateful Dead Series Reels
- Thomas & Thomas Rodmakers has a New Owner
- Ride the Tide - Fly Fishing for Winter Steelhead
- Big Brookies in Oregon