Take Me Fishing!
The Recreational Boating and Fishing Foundation (RBFF) has launched a national campaign called Take Me Fishing.
Source: American Fly Fishing Trade Association
The Take Me Fishing website has many tools to help educate and promote fishing in all 50 states.
So, whether you are planning a trip to a new destination and have fishing license and access questions, or just want to find a new fishing spot in your home state, Take Me Fishing is worth checking out.
Articles by the same author
- Jeremy Wade Video Interview
- 2013 State of the Nation's River Report
- Fish and Wildlife Service Announces No Fish Hatchery Closures This Year
- Patagonia Austral Fly Fishing
- AFFTA / Fly Fishing Shows 2014
- Iconic British Fishing Emporium, Farlows, Casts a Line for the Future
- Don’t Miss the World Premiere of Waypoints!
- Sportfishing Summit 2013
- ASF's 31st Annual New York Gala Dinner and Auction
- Noted Fly Angler A.K. Best to Talk on Fishing Colorado