Abel Grateful Dead Reels
A stunning reel to make you stand out from the crowd!
Source: Fly Talk
Every once in a while an item of tackle comes along that just takes your breath away and for this editor – a longstanding ‘Dead Head’ - the most recent example came in the shape of the new series of Abel limited edition reels that are individually hand-painted with the Grateful Dead's iconic ‘Steal Your Face’ logo.
Abel has an agreement with Warner Music Group, which allows them to produce 250 of the reels on their Super Series and Classic Series models and they are available for a premium of $300 over standard pricing – but boy will they get you noticed on the bank!
For information regarding the availability of various sizes and models of Grateful Dead reels, contact Abel at www.abelreels.com, or call them on 805-484-8789.
Articles by the same author
- IF4 - On its Way To A City Near You - Don't Miss It!
- Shadow Fly Fishing Custom Fly Line Giveaway
- Fly Fish Texas
- Orvis to Open its Annual Guide Rendezvous to the Public
- Tributaries Fly Fishing Film on Release
- Costa Fly Fishing Film Tour 2014
- Board Changes at AFFTA
- Jeremy Wade Video Interview
- 2013 State of the Nation's River Report
- Fish and Wildlife Service Announces No Fish Hatchery Closures This Year