Abel Grateful Dead Reels
A stunning reel to make you stand out from the crowd!
Source: Fly Talk
Every once in a while an item of tackle comes along that just takes your breath away and for this editor – a longstanding ‘Dead Head’ - the most recent example came in the shape of the new series of Abel limited edition reels that are individually hand-painted with the Grateful Dead's iconic ‘Steal Your Face’ logo.
Abel has an agreement with Warner Music Group, which allows them to produce 250 of the reels on their Super Series and Classic Series models and they are available for a premium of $300 over standard pricing – but boy will they get you noticed on the bank!
For information regarding the availability of various sizes and models of Grateful Dead reels, contact Abel at www.abelreels.com, or call them on 805-484-8789.
Articles by the same author
- State of the Trout 2015
- ICAST 2015 Set to Make Trade Show History
- AMFF Announces Fish Conservation Symposium
- Roger Neufeldt Inducted into Rapala Hall of Fame
- Costa Rebirths The Watery Rave
- Volunteers Required to Teach Fishing in New Hampshire
- Marijuana Could Wipe out Salmon…
- Oregon Biologists Poised to Rescue Deschutes River Fish
- Phil Greenlee to Speak at Florida Fly Fishing Expo
- British Fly Fishing Firm to Expand in New Hampshire