Patagonia Austral Fly Fishing
After working for seven years with LOOP and Solid Adventures the fly fishing guide Juan Manuel Biott, born and raised in South Patagonia, has decided to move on and start his own company.
Along with his parents he has developed a new lodge based on the Patagonic tradition combined with more than 20km of river full of brooks and browns that can surprise with their sizes.
Patagonia Austral Fly Fishing is a company that offers the hottest destinations like Jurassic Lake, the Gallegos River and the new program ‘King of Glaciers’, but the company also works on new destinations that haven´t been shown to anglers until now, all of them based on high quality fishing and authentic Patagonian culture.
One of the key advantages of the company is if there is high water, or the fishing is tough, in any one of the destinations, there are plenty of other options to ensure that you have a successful trip, rather than wasting a week.
PAFF also offers the best weeks in terms of fishing chances, so the season is limited to the best time for every destination and for a very limited number of rods every season. The company aims to work to every budget and can include experiences such as scouting trips deep into unknown Patagonia.
There are only a few weeks available for season 2013/14 so check out the website HERE and make sure that you book yours now.
Check out these videos:
Articles by the same author
- Marijuana Could Wipe out Salmon…
- Oregon Biologists Poised to Rescue Deschutes River Fish
- Phil Greenlee to Speak at Florida Fly Fishing Expo
- British Fly Fishing Firm to Expand in New Hampshire
- Illinois Catch and Release
- Florida Fly Fishing Expo Announces October Classes with Bob Clouser and Wanda Taylor
- Abel Dancing Bears Grateful Dead Series Reels
- Thomas & Thomas Rodmakers has a New Owner
- Ride the Tide - Fly Fishing for Winter Steelhead
- Big Brookies in Oregon