View Single Post

Old 02-01-2011, 01:28 PM
Banned

Location: Lake of the Woods/Rainy River Minnesota Canada border
Guest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Price's LMB flies

I based what I said based on the 2 pictured flies being hardware store poly yellow, and hardware store poly white. On that hardware store poly won't soak up water and this is a top water fly. I don't think anyone here saw the Bonnie Bray part, including you, or it would not have been discussed for an entire page.

I only disagree with you when I think you are wrong, and for the life of me I can't remember that being chronic. I think your politics is clouding your judgement here and it has no place on this site. As a moderator you of all people should not be doing that. There is no place for that on this site.