View Single Post

Old 08-23-2011, 03:05 PM

Joni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: SA's Sharkskin lines

That sounds fun, and I know you aren't selling anything, but sharing. I know several that like the Gold, I just don't. I will say I am getting older and my arms are no where near what they use to be, so I just find the SS more easy for me and on stillwater with the Gulpers, that distance can make or break you.
Love to roll cast in fact that is all I do, because I use the indys. I teach all the newbies to roll instead of the back and forth over the shoulder.

To be honest, I liked the Windcutter II and the Selective Trout much better than the Gold. I am not sure why.

I hope I am not coming off like I am looking to stir the pot, absolutely not! Just the other side of the coin. What is great for one, isn't for the other.