View Single Post
Old 11-15-2008, 07:47 PM
tgoodwater2002's Avatar
tgoodwater2002 tgoodwater2002 is offline
Senior Member
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 224
tgoodwater2002 will become famous soon enough
Default What is this fly called?

I bought this fly in colorado this past sept. Looks like a size 20 or 22. I want to tie some more up but I don't know what the fly is called. Not really sure what was use for the wing either? Does anyone know that this is called? And what is used for the wing?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_0168.jpg (95.7 KB, 44 views)
Reply With Quote