Thread: Waders
View Single Post

Old 02-02-2013, 09:58 AM

dillon has much to be proud ofdillon has much to be proud ofdillon has much to be proud ofdillon has much to be proud ofdillon has much to be proud ofdillon has much to be proud ofdillon has much to be proud ofdillon has much to be proud ofdillon has much to be proud of
Default Re: Waders

I like to put my waders on and take them off in camp or at the cabin. When I'm lucky someone special will offer to pull them off and hand me a drink. If I must do it at the car it's nice to have a rubber mat to stand on to keep your socks dry and clean and to protect the wader feet. A chair is great too. The booties are one of the most common and hard to fix places for leaks. If one is going to enter a flyshop or other establishment with waders on its a good idea to take off the boots or ask if its okay to where them, especially if they are studded. I like the idea of having an extra large pair of sneakers or sandals to slip on in this situation. There were many good ideas here, it's best to try a few routines and pick the one that works best... I hope I never need waders with a zipper.