View Single Post
Old 02-20-2013, 08:57 AM
alexs alexs is offline
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Thornton, CO
Posts: 93
alexs will become famous soon enough
Default Re: It all Finally came together!

Next step: European style nymphing. You'd be surprised how efficient it is in any water that flows at a good clip. And you'd find that there are a lot more fish than you thought there are in the river.
I started doing it 2 seasons ago and that is what I am doing 90% of the time. The other 10% is between dry flies in warm weather and indi nymphing slow pools in the middle of the winter.

Tight lines,
Reply With Quote
Post Thanks / Like - 0 Thanks, 1 Likes, 0 Dislikes
Likes mista_bob liked this post