View Single Post

Old 03-01-2013, 11:14 PM

runningfish has much to be proud ofrunningfish has much to be proud ofrunningfish has much to be proud ofrunningfish has much to be proud ofrunningfish has much to be proud ofrunningfish has much to be proud ofrunningfish has much to be proud ofrunningfish has much to be proud ofrunningfish has much to be proud of
Default Re: Am I in the right spot?

Thank you for the warm welcome everyone. I'll try to participate in the forum but with very limited knowledge.

---------- Post added at 11:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:08 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diver Dan View Post
Welcome to the forum. Actually, there are some great places to fly fish around there. You may have to drive a little bit to get to them. The lakes in Southern California in a lot of cases have big Largemouth Bass. Always fun. About 100 miles East of L.A. is Big Bear. There are Trout in there. At least there still was last time I fished it. You can always fish for Saltwater fish. Have a big ocean handy right there.
I am usually going to a reservoir called Silverwood. We have LM, Trout, pan fish, cat and Stripers. Big Bear is within an hour drive from where I live but too much of a drive for only 5 hours of fishing. I don't get much time fishing, the max probably 12 hours/month because I am a husband and a father to a little girl.

I will try to Ocean once I have decided on what 8 wt or 7 wt rod that I should get to go along with my 5wt.

---------- Post added at 11:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:11 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liphookedau View Post
Welcome.
Don't worry someone will answer your questions,all you have to do is ASK..
Brian.
I will surely post some questions.
Post Thanks / Like - 0 Thanks, 1 Likes, 0 Dislikes
Likes Guest1 liked this post