View Single Post

Old 03-10-2013, 01:02 AM

runningfish has much to be proud ofrunningfish has much to be proud ofrunningfish has much to be proud ofrunningfish has much to be proud ofrunningfish has much to be proud ofrunningfish has much to be proud ofrunningfish has much to be proud ofrunningfish has much to be proud ofrunningfish has much to be proud of
Default Re: For Bonefish, Bass and surf 8wt rod

My trip to FL is only once a year, so my H2 8wt will be mainly for the bass and the surf here. I might pick up the NRX 7wt in the future. But for now I'll stick with just 2 Orvis rod H1 5wt and H2 8wt. The Sage Xi3 is excellent in all department but too heavy.

As for the reel, I am now open again to the Ross 4 LT and the Nautilus FWX 7/8. However, the Litespeed 3.5 or Velocity 3.5 are still ahead of the reel race.
I thought about the Hardy DD but they are made in Korea. I am buying US made only for fly fishing stuffs.