View Single Post

Old 04-05-2013, 03:21 PM

runningfish has much to be proud ofrunningfish has much to be proud ofrunningfish has much to be proud ofrunningfish has much to be proud ofrunningfish has much to be proud ofrunningfish has much to be proud ofrunningfish has much to be proud ofrunningfish has much to be proud ofrunningfish has much to be proud of
Default Re: Camolux Freshwater Fly Lines by RIO Products

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcnerney View Post
No they are different lines, the Camolux has a sink rate on 1.5-2 inches/sec. The Aqualux is a full intermediate line (I couldn't find the sink rate on the Rio web site, they just said it is a great line for fishing the top 6 ft in shallow bays and along the shoreline, seems kind of strange they don't tell what the sink rate is, but I might have just missed it).
I went to Rio's website and found this page.
AquaLux - Freshwater Fly Lines | RIO

it says that the sink rate is 1.5-2.0 ips as well. So what would be the difference between them?

I just recently ordered a discontinued and discounted Rio Avid Intermediate clear line from backcountry.com for fishing deep ledge for bass of a boat. I wonder if this line is the same but the cheapo version of the Camo.