View Single Post

Old 04-24-2013, 04:37 PM

ts47 has much to be proud ofts47 has much to be proud ofts47 has much to be proud ofts47 has much to be proud ofts47 has much to be proud ofts47 has much to be proud ofts47 has much to be proud ofts47 has much to be proud ofts47 has much to be proud of
Default Re: 3 wt Rod Recommendation (BVK maybe)?

I have located the BVK 3 wt with extension, tempt, two different st croix rods and I'll likely take a drive by Orvis and try casting a few different things to see what I like best. Orvis just started a 20% off rod sale! It's taking 3 and maybe a 4th different shops to find all these rods. I'm also going to try a few of the more expensive rods just to see if I can justify all that extra money. One of the shops has a Scott ?s2 I think. Another has a good selection of sage rods. My goal is not to spend quite that much money. It would be nice to understand if I can really tell enough of a difference for me to justify the extra money

This is my first time on this forum. I can't tell you how much I appreciate all the input. I clearly came to the right place!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Good things come to those who wade...

And YES... the answer is always, "It depends".