View Single Post

Old 05-01-2013, 05:09 PM

runningfish has much to be proud ofrunningfish has much to be proud ofrunningfish has much to be proud ofrunningfish has much to be proud ofrunningfish has much to be proud ofrunningfish has much to be proud ofrunningfish has much to be proud ofrunningfish has much to be proud ofrunningfish has much to be proud of
Default Re: Sink Tip? 15'? 24'? Sink Line?

I had the same questions as I fish from a rental Jon boat and from a kayak in deep stillwater lakes.

I read, and asked questions and decided to buy the Rio Intouch Deep 5 to go along with my Rio full intermediate 2ips and Rio Outbound floating. This way, I could cover most depth. I also bought some Airflo Polyleaders in various sinking rates and lengths.

I've seen someone effectively using a full sinking line with along straight leader with multiple flies system and catching fish after fish. Something that I should find out.