Thread: Blue Gill fly
View Single Post
Old 05-29-2013, 05:56 PM
95chevy's Avatar
95chevy 95chevy is online now
Senior Member
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 103
95chevy will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Blue Gill fly

Those look just like the ones I was going to buy. What did you use to tie them on there? I was looking at three flies on orvis one looks like those, the other is called a floating ant and the last is called a shore beetle. But since those look so easy I may just have to make a pair of those flip flops "disappear" in my house. Thanks for the tips.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2
Reply With Quote