View Single Post

Old 10-29-2013, 08:40 AM

runningfish has much to be proud ofrunningfish has much to be proud ofrunningfish has much to be proud ofrunningfish has much to be proud ofrunningfish has much to be proud ofrunningfish has much to be proud ofrunningfish has much to be proud ofrunningfish has much to be proud ofrunningfish has much to be proud of
Default Re: No-Knot Fas-Snap, have you ever used it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by siege View Post
The first rod I ever used had a no- knot eyelet pushed up in the fly line. It had barbs that gripped inside the line. It left an eye to tie a leader to. It also had a snap on the leader. The snap was very small, and was workable only if you gripped the eye with forceps and pulled the fly onto the snap hook. I haven't seen either of those devices in years, but I never had any problems with them, on the few times I used that borrowed rod.
Some reviewers mentioned about using a forceps to open the snap to let the hook the fly. I should let the white river guys show me on how to do it.