View Single Post

Old 12-18-2013, 05:33 PM

runningfish has much to be proud ofrunningfish has much to be proud ofrunningfish has much to be proud ofrunningfish has much to be proud ofrunningfish has much to be proud ofrunningfish has much to be proud ofrunningfish has much to be proud ofrunningfish has much to be proud ofrunningfish has much to be proud of
Default Re: Brand New Reddington CT 5Wt 9-0

Quote:
Originally Posted by ia_trouter View Post
I have a brand new Reddington Classic Trout 5WT 9FT rod. It's so new I could return it to Cabelas tomorrow. Never fished, never casted, never been outside since it arrived last week. I bought a few rods for a friend to choose from for a retirement gift from the Army. He picked the 4WT so this one is left. A little too long for the little streams I fish. I'd sell it outright for under Cabelas price, or get it even cheaper with am interesting trade. Want it cheaper? I can use tying supplies, or perhaps you have flies to donate for a casting for recovery event? I would trade up for a quality 8-9WT reel. This offer good for a couple days and then I will just return it to Cabelas and get my 75 bucks back.
You are doing this on purpose right Dewayne ? I'll pay for the shipping and nothing more