Advertising on NAFFF

N

Nafff Staff

The North American Fly Fishing Forums are part of the Fish & Fly group of fishing websites. If you are interested in advertising with Fish&Fly, please send your inquiry to: sales@fishandfly.com .

Last edited by a moderator:

silver creek

Reaction score
I paid via paypal last week and have NOT heard back from Sofi at macnabmedia.com. I sent her my username so she could upgrade it but there has been no response.

Can one of the mods get me permission to post an ad. I've written her twice already and just sent her a third email.

mcnerney

Administrator
Reaction score
Silver: You are a Business Member and as such have the right to advertise on the forum. Sofi was in Norway for a few days, but I don't recall when she said she would be back, but she must have upgraded your account before she left.

Larry

Sofi

Fish&Fly Member Services
Reaction score
I guess it depends what it is runningfish. If it is totally unrelated, the business upgrade might be a waste for the member. Let me PM you.

blackcoffee

Reaction score
Where can I learn more about business membership? I am developing some PrintOnDemand mugs and other items celebrating fly fishing and would like to get the word out about my Etsy shop.

Thanks!
Scott