Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  2

Thread: Coupons & Deals

Default Coupons & Deals

I am new to the forum and I have a question. I do not want to offend anyone but,... should all of these coupon offers show up in this manner,i.e. multiple adds in lieu of one post with multiple items. Everyone loves a deal including myself. Is there a policy on this topic (retail advertising)?

Default Re: Coupons & Deals

Don't worry, I hate it too.

Blog Entries

Check out who sent the posts - "Editor" i.e., the guy in charge of this forum. All from paid sponsors as I understand it. Not sure why anyone should hate it since it is a service to all involved in the forum and if you're not interested, don't check it out. I, for one, have found some awesome deals from these being posted.

Just my $.02 cents...

Kelly.
    I fish, therefore I am - but I gotta go to work first..."piscari ergo sum"

4. Likes mcnerney liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by kglissmeyer1 View Post
    Check out who sent the posts - "Editor" i.e., the guy in charge of this forum. All from paid sponsors as I understand it. Not sure why anyone should hate it since it is a service to all involved in the forum and if you're not interested, don't check it out. I, for one, have found some awesome deals from these being posted.

Just my $.02 cents...

Kelly.
    Kelly, you are probably correct in saying they are useful add, we all like deals. I was wondering why they couldn't be combined into one post. That's all. The question wasn't to offend anyone.
    Troutnut4

Troutnut, that is a good idea posting the Daily Deals bundled together under one post.

Dave
    I was going fly fishing until my wife suggested it, now I can't tell who is outsmarting who!

Being "one with nature" requires a knowledge of what animals are living nearby and a weapon of sufficient magnitude to give you at minimum an equal chance of survival. No one has an invisible aura that animals can detect and sense your good intentions.

Lake of the Woods/Rainy River Minnesota Canada border

If it helps pay for the forum I am all for it. I am all for supporting our sponsors and for that matter, even the members we hear do stuff we can use on occasion. Plus I don't mind getting a deal either.

It is fine when they are spread out but today it was a little excessive with a bunch in a row. A lot of them have been posted already as well. One sticky thread titled "Deals at fishwest.com" would do.

9. Likes troutnut4 liked this post