Flytooth Razorstrike line

nefarious_1_

Reaction score
Does anyone have any experience with this line? From what I understand they're a fairly new and upcoming company. I've heard good things and came across their line being sold at a local fly shop for $50. I've slowly moved away from SA (their lines don't last very long, in my opinion) and have become partial to Rio Gold, but if the Flytooth lives up to its reputation (I heard it casts great and is quite durable) I could see switching from Rio to a more affordable option.

Thoughts and experiences? Thanks in advance.

EDIT: I am in no way affiliated with this company. I am merely an inquiring mind looking to save some money without sacrificing too much quality.

sweetandsalt

Reaction score
I too saw Winnie Dette sells this line but this does not inform me about the materials, taper design or any other data by which we can ascertain anything. I welcome any new designer/manufacturer of core tackle in the hope of a new and imaginative advancment of our equipment with which to pursue fish with. I'll re-visit their site and ask around too. There was no mention of this product coming out of the IFTD show...