FYI Good Ebay Deal...

hoyt3065

Reaction score
A few good rod deals on ebay..

EDIT: The links to EBay are not allowed on the forum, if you have something to sell than put it in the classifieds if you have 100 posts.

Larry

Apologies....

Last edited:

plecain

Reaction score
These may or may not be a good price - $269.

However, any time a new member's only posts direct you to the same place on ebay, my alert gong goes off.

hoyt3065

Reaction score
lol.... I guess having been a member on a lot of different special interest forums I should have seen this coming..

The truth is I'm a new member because I'm just getting into fly fishing.. I don't even have all of my starter gear yet. I always join forums pertaining to hobbies that i pick up because there is always a bunch of great info for beginners and great folks to talk to..
When i started looking for gear i found a deal on these rods and bought several to try to determine which sizes to go with. Those are simply the ones I'm not keeping and i thought some of you may appreciate saving a few bucks.
Granted, it was in poor taste to throw them out there as one of my first posts, but there sitting here, and i couldn't help myself.. I'm an honest guy and the ebay feedback shows that, but I should have known better.

littledavid123

Reaction score
lol.... I guess having been a member on a lot of different special interest forums I should have seen this coming..

The truth is I'm a new member because I'm just getting into fly fishing.. I don't even have all of my starter gear yet. I always join forums pertaining to hobbies that i pick up because there is always a bunch of great info for beginners and great folks to talk to..
When i started looking for gear i found a deal on these rods and bought several to try to determine which sizes to go with. Those are simply the ones I'm not keeping and i thought some of you may appreciate saving a few bucks.
Granted, it was in poor taste to throw them out there as one of my first posts, but there sitting here, and i couldn't help myself.. I'm an honest guy and the ebay feedback shows that, but I should have known better.

Welcome to the forum Hoyt3065...:D I hope the attitude of a few of our members doesn't keep you from contributing to the site. There have been some new members who were only here to sell and not contribute to the forum which everyone considers to be in bad taste. (that's why the 100 post limit before you can sell anything) If you are here to join in the conversation, come on in, the water is fine...:wink:

Dave

hoyt3065

Reaction score
Thanks, I've been on archery and motorcycle forums long enough to know better.. i've seen the same thing on those sites, so i get it.. I appreciate the welcome though and I'll definitely be hanging around trying to soak up as much as possible...:punk: