January Raffle Sponsored by Life On The Line Fishing

Ard

Forum Member
Staff member
Reaction score
Something new here, a Raffle.​

Here's how this works, each member gets *One Post on this thread.

There are 2 items this month so Please indicate in your post which you would like, there will be 2 winners drawn.

At the end of the month there will be a total number of posts between #1 and #?

2 numbers between 'one' and the 'last' will be picked at random and then we will look up the post number to see who made it. If it's your number you win the item on that drawing.

Please, just one entry post per member :)

This drawing will be for books. One on building custom graphite rods and an Introduction to Fly Tying by Orvis.

This book is in very good condition but is not new. It will show you everything from finding the spine of a blank to having it ready to fish. A very useful guide for the person who is wanting to get into rod building & finishing.

For those who are just entering into fly tying this would be a very handy guide to help speed things up. This book is new :)

With no need to be clever in this contest, all you need is...........

Good Luck

Please visit my web site linked below, I need TRAFFIC :D Thanks

williamhj

Reaction score
Great looking books Ard! I'm a bit torn but think I'll go for the fly tying books. Can always learn something from a book! Also, just read your 'fish counting' post on your site. Very interesting!

siege

Reaction score
Great raffle, either book would be awesome. I have a son who is getting ready to put together a graphite rod, so that one would be my choice. Thanks, Ard !

wannafish

Reaction score
Will try to visit the site more; I'd like to get into rod repair at least and possibly rod building so I'll request the rod building book. Thanks.

thewalker1013

Reaction score
Thanks Ard! I also am torn, but I suppose I'd like the fly-tying book more. Having said that, if I did get lucky and get drawn then I'll take the one that the other winner did not choose.

oldtownpaddler

Reaction score
Introduction to Fly Tying. I'm just starting to look into fly tying so it would be awesome if I won this.

Last edited:

vtd

Reaction score
Cool. Count me in. Since I've never tied a fly, The Intro to Fly Tying would be my choice.

Thanx.
VTD

guest64

Account on hold
Reaction score
I'm in and hope I have a lucky number! I'd prefer the rod building book. I've never built a rod, but would like to give it a try.