Not FF but wanted to share

Joni

Reaction score
My other job is, I am bass player and singer in a Rock and Roll band Called "Blue deVille" I have had this band for 17 years now and we have had the pleasure in that time to meet and play with some of the greats. Here is the latest one for the end of June

Greenwood

Reaction score
I'm too slow on this picture posting or I'd have added it to my last post BUT ......and this ain't fly fishing either. I'm a photographer and this past Thursday I got to photograph this guy for about 3 hours (he's the one on the left!...that's me on the right.) Recognize him?! Clue: 1974 NFL draft class; 4 Super Bowl Rings including MVP; NFL Hall of Fame; o.k. - one more - Black and Gold. He's so personable ......the evening was a blast. I promise the next pictures I attach will involve fish!:)

Attachments

Greenwood

Reaction score
You're too darn good! Yes, that was him - and what was especially nice was I had gotten there early and so had he, so we just hung out and shot the bull for about 1/2 an hour. One thing I know ....we both have Harry Lauders' Walking Sticks planted in our front yards - Ha! Meet Lynn Swann ....talk about shrubs?!

fyshstykr

Reaction score
I've seen articles saying that he is a great person to talk to. Wasn't he planning on running for Congress at one time?

Greenwood

Reaction score
Actually, he ran for Governor, on the GOP ticket, here in PA a few years ago. He lost to Rendell. But, if the right scenario came along, I wouldn't be surprised to see him make another run at something. He's only 55. But, he's pretty involved in the private sector at the moment.