View Full Version : fish bags

05-09-2009, 11:31 AM
i was wondering if anyone knows what these bags/gloves are called i have been searching for them online and cant find them.
they are a mesh bag you use to grip fish by the tail also they protect the slime on the fish. i have seen them on the salmon river alot. but cant find out anything about them.

05-09-2009, 11:42 AM
I have your answer!!! I have a magazine in my truck that features this item but I don't remember anything about them. Unfortunately I am sitting at the computer in my underwear right now and so the answer will have to wait till I eat breakfast and get out there!!! Sorry!! I will come back to this thread with all the info though.

05-09-2009, 11:58 AM
OK....here we go.

MayFly FishMitt 19.99
(616) 399-4673
Welcome to Mayfly (http://www.mayflyhex.com)

05-09-2009, 12:54 PM
thanks i found it !!!