NB

Ard

Forum Member
Staff member
Reaction score
Hi,

6 guys from NB, it's the makings of an annual get together perhaps. Pretty cool to see people discovering one another, it would be really cool to see some pictures of spring. The lupine and whatever else you want to post, it has been almost 30 years since my last time there and I know much has changed.

Ard

wannafish

Reaction score
HA! we didn't get spring here this year; I think we're going to slide from winter right into summer. The ice will still be in the Miramichi and St. John rivers for opening day April 15th by the looks of it now. Looks like...Alaska or something :D

---------- Post added at 04:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:06 PM ----------

Here's the best I can do; this pic is from today and there is water flowing in the distance! ...bad news is that particular stream doesn't open till May 1st :icon_sad: Ard there may actually be some Lupines under all that snow near the Massey. :)

Last edited:

gt05254

Reaction score
LOL, does it count that I spend almost 2 months there every year????
Hi, Kevin, good to see you here. I'll be up in Boiestown for at least a week starting on the 26th...maybe we'll hook up.
Gary