Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  21
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: Back form Belize, Blue Bonefish Lodge.

Just booked with the Blue Bonefish Lodge for a week in April. Looks and sounds awesome. I'm looking at 3 days of guided fishing in the package and snorkeling, swimming, and lounging with the family the rest of the time.

I will try to do the forum proud with a trip report. And please bear with me, I will be asking a lot of salt and salt gear questions between now and then!

2. Likes jjc155 liked this post

I've contacted them a few times via email. The responses were very informal, short and vague. They state on their website that a. "4 Nights/3 Days of guided fishing, double occupancy: $1395". However, they state online that they offer a reduced price for off season packages. He quoted me $1495 for the off season price.. The communication was a little bit of a turn off..

Sitting at the Best Western in Belize City after a week at the Blue Bonefish Lodge, it was awesome (I will do a full trip report this weekend). Email and phone comms was just okay for me as well but once you arrive, Jim and Phyllis bend over backwards to make sure you're taken care of. Maybe the best endorsement is that I'm already looking to book a week next year with them.

I'll write more when I get back to the US,

Eric

5. Likes denver1911, jjc155 liked this post

I look forward to your trip report!

Apologies for the delay, got crushed by work upon my return, should have the trip report done by this weekend

Quote Originally Posted by cletus View Post
    Apologies for the delay, got crushed by work upon my return, should have the trip report done by this weekend

Goodie.

Thumbs up Re: Back form Belize, Blue Bonefish Lodge.

Sounds like a good trip J. Would like to follow some of the things like dining at Blue Water Grill.

Quote Originally Posted by cletus View Post

Sitting at the Best Western in Belize City after a week at the Blue Bonefish Lodge, it was awesome (I will do a full trip report this weekend). Email and phone comms was just okay for me as well but once you arrive, Jim and Phyllis bend over backwards to make sure you're taken care of. Maybe the best endorsement is that I'm already looking to book a week next year with them.

I'll write more when I get back to the US,

Eric
    That is awesome. Glad you had a good time, its a pretty cool place. I'm heading back march 2018 again with most of the same group I went with last year.

J-

Anyone know if food and beverages are included?
    We're thinking about pulling the plug on the,

"7 Nights lodging (Saturday to Saturday): $3695
    3 Days of guided fishing for 2, 1 snorkel trip to the reef for 2 and 2 free days"

Meals are included and served family style. They'll send you out for the day of fishing with a bag lunch and drinks. When they pick you up at the dock upon arrival they'll stop at a local market where you can buy beer and booze.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12