River Music by James Babb

hollisd

Reaction score
I'm looking for a copy of River Music by James Babb if anyone has one. Pickings are expensive on Amazon.

It will take me awhile because of the international piece but I can mail to Virginia and eventually get it to Spain and read and return. Catch and release if you will.

I'm currently reading Ted Leeson's The Habit of Rivers which is recommended.

Of course my benchmark is A River Runs Through It. Boy was Maclean on his game.

triggw

Reaction score
Sorry. My copy isn't going to get that far from my bookshelf. Jim Babb doesn't get the following Gierach does, but he's great. Especially like "Little Jewels" in River Music.

If you don't need to keep the book, why don't you buy the Kindle edition for $7.99 U.S. and read it with the Kindle app on your PC (if you don't have a Kindle)?

hollisd

Reaction score
If you don't need to keep the book, why don't you buy the Kindle edition for $7.99 U.S. and read it with the Kindle app on your PC (if you don't have a Kindle)?
I'm a graphic designer specializing in book covers : P

skunkedalot

Reaction score
Strongly recommend that one read all the books by Baab- they are terrific. IMO- He is as good or better than anyone writing about the fishing life.
His latest book is terrific.
Another writer worth spending a cold winter night reading is Bill Tapply JR. He is a terrific story teller.