Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  3

Default Started a fly fishing/ adventure channel

I've been fly fishing for over 25 years. Mostly in the Sierra's. I've also written a bit for the locale fly fishing clu. news letter. I decided it was time to start sharing my trips. I would like to invite all of you to see some of my work. My channel is called "Out there" I have 4 videos up now with many to follow. The first 2 are from past trips. But most should be new. I would appreciate your comments and support. If you enjoy my videos please consider subscribing to my channel. I will also be doing some gear reviews, backpacking, mountaineering and camping trips and tips.
    This is a link to the first video. Thanks
    Last edited by Ard; 08-07-2019 at 02:46 AM. Reason: First Post is a redirect to personal you tube channel, link removed.

2. Likes mcnerney liked this post
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Started a fly fishing/ adventure channel

While I applaud your enthusiasm I must warn you that this forum does not exist for people to launch new businesses or video channels from our membership. Sorry but I have removed the redirect link to your channel.

Anywhere can be the land of great expectations, broken dreams, or paradise found, it's all up to you.

Life On The Line - Alaska Fishing with Ard
    Ard's Forum blog, Alaska Outdoors

4. Likes luj333 liked this post

I apologize if I have broken the forum rules. I will try to contribute in other ways in the future.

Blog Entries

Hi,

I feel like the Grintch who stole Christmas so I'll try to explain. You posted in the correct sub forum for this kind of content but when I saw it was your channel and that you were a first time poster it set off the alarm in my head.

We thrive on members being engaged and also through shared photography and video content. Had you been a regular member posting to say 'hey look what I found, it's pretty cool'...… That would have not even got a look from me. Over the existence of the forum we have tried to discourage members from posting for the sole purpose of directing our hard won viewership to their personal content hosted elsewhere.

I hope you understand and will become one of us here.

Ard

7. Likes ia_trouter liked this post