Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  4
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: Cabelas

Default Cabelas

The North American Fly Forums belong to the Cabelas affiliate scheme which means any sales you put through the link below or the banners you will see on the forums website earn us valuable income to carry on supporting and developing this site and the rest of the Fish&Fly websites.

We appreciate your support by using this scheme or one of our other advertising or commercial partners when you want to buy something online.

Cabela's Web exclusive deals - Limited time offers with dozens of items in all categories!
    Paul Sharman
    Editor-in-Chief
    Fish and Fly Ltd

2. Likes mcnerney liked this post
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Cabelas

A friendly reminder from administration, when using Cabela's for a purchase please link to them through us

Thanks,

Ard

Anywhere can be the land of great expectations, broken dreams, or paradise found, it's all up to you.

Life On The Line - Alaska Fishing with Ard
    Ard's Forum blog, Alaska Outdoors

4. Likes itchmesir, mcnerney liked this post

Should've reminded us of that before the Christmas season ended =P

That would make a nice small tab at the top of screen. One place to take us to any sponsor that does this. I'm sure it can be found if you really know the site but right in our face would be more effective.

Now ya tell me!

Ryan
    Jack of all trades, Master of none.

Blog Entries

My bad Ryan,

All the pre holiday shopping that went down and I was not thinking............ When ever we chose to go onto one of those giant outdoor product seller web sites listed in Our Corporate Sponsor Forum, if we use the links and banners here as the path ,the forum earns a small residual on any sales.

I won't forget again,

---------- Post added at 11:14 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:12 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by ia_trouter View Post
    That would make a nice small tab at the top of screen. One place to take us to any sponsor that does this. I'm sure it can be found if you really know the site but right in our face would be more effective.
    The best I can do is to make the Announcement thread a sticky and try to bump it daily.

Anywhere can be the land of great expectations, broken dreams, or paradise found, it's all up to you.

Life On The Line - Alaska Fishing with Ard
    Ard's Forum blog, Alaska Outdoors

Quote Originally Posted by Hardyreels View Post
    The best I can do is to make the Announcement thread a sticky and try to bump it daily.
    I wasn't aware it was as simple as clicking the banner ads. Easy enough, but bumping up a reminder on occasion until everybody understands would be a good idea. Especially before Christmas and early spring when I would guess peak shopping is occurring.

Just out of curiosity, does anyone have any Cabelas coupons laying around that they're not planning on using? I've got a monster shopping cart right now, and I'd love to find a way to save a few bucks if possible. Plus, it'll earn the board a bit of extra $$. Pm me if you have one I can steal. Thanks

11. Likes itchmesir liked this post