Two More Weeks Baby!

Ard

Forum Member
Staff member
Reaction score
We Need You Now More Than Ever!​

On May 15 the chance to help Casting For Recovery win an Internet Voting Contest will be past.

If you know what Casting For Recovery is..........Good

If you don't, You can take my word, it is a Good Cause, it benefits the survivors of Breast Cancer and offers weekend retreats where the women can learn about FLY FISHING !

Get It, FLY FISHING :bowdown: Fly fishing is what we live for right? Well since these people have lived through Cancer let's give them a chance to learn our sport & our vote to help the organization win $50,000

I have volunteered myself to the South Central Alaska Chapter as a Casting & Tying instructor for this years retreat here. I'm also signed on for fund raising & outreach work so.................

Use this link > Pink Well: Voting

Step #1. Register to vote - Scroll down to where it says 'Sign in to Vote' enter your e-mail address, a Voting Link is e-mailed to you instantly.

Step #2. Save the Voting link onto your desktop and vote every day from now until May 15!

In the amount of time you've taken to read this you can register to Vote and help our Charity WIN THIS MONEY! If you have any questions or difficulty voting PM me please.

Ard

wannafish

Reaction score
I'm not sure how long I've been voting but when this is over I'm gonna need something else to vote for every day or I may take up a worse habit! :)

Ard

Forum Member
Staff member
Reaction score
I'm not sure how long I've been voting but when this is over I'm gonna need something else to vote for every day or I may take up a worse habit! :)
You'll think of something :D

The rest of you guys need to go to the first post on the thread and get the LINK :icon_wink

Ard

popperfly

Reaction score
We Need You Now More Than Ever!​

On May 15 the chance to help Casting For Recovery win an Internet Voting Contest will be past.

If you know what Casting For Recovery is..........Good

If you don't, You can take my word, it is a Good Cause, it benefits the survivors of Breast Cancer and offers weekend retreats where the women can learn about FLY FISHING !
Excellent Cause Ard, This coming weekend we have a Casting For Recovery outing happening on our local waters for 14 ladies, I will be one of 14 guides this weekend and expecting nothing but perfect weather on the river. Can't wait, this is the kind of events I like to help out on, nothing but JOY! on their faces.

Reactions: Ard