The North American Fly Fishing Forum

Go Back   The North American Fly Fishing Forum > >

Charity Fundraising Let people know about fishing related charity fundraising here.

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  16
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Old 11-01-2012, 07:50 AM

tbblom has much to be proud oftbblom has much to be proud oftbblom has much to be proud oftbblom has much to be proud oftbblom has much to be proud oftbblom has much to be proud oftbblom has much to be proud oftbblom has much to be proud oftbblom has much to be proud of
Default Re: Tie more flies than you can fish? Donate!

Okuma, just got your streamers. I will drop them off today.
Nice streamers!

Instagram page @tblom77
Old 08-01-2017, 04:24 PM

airborne 82nd is a name known to allairborne 82nd is a name known to allairborne 82nd is a name known to allairborne 82nd is a name known to allairborne 82nd is a name known to allairborne 82nd is a name known to all

Hello , I went through all the posts here ,and I guess it's the norm for PHW , to either ignore or just don't have time to contact you when you ask to donate , I have had this conversation with some other guys , it's puzzling ?
I have heard about the tieing marathons they have , seen the adds and posts they put on twitter ? Is anybody here a member of this organization? I myself would like to get involved but I'm about to the point of giving up ? I've contacted the regional office w/ no response ? I suppose I could call my congressman and see if he can intervene, lol just seems silly at this point , plenty of guys here trying to donate and can't get a response from anybody

Airborne
Old 08-01-2017, 06:39 PM
Administrator

mcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond repute

Airborne

We do a fly tying/fly fishing materials thread here on the forum every November that runs thru April with the sole purpose of helping out the vets in PHW and the gals with breast cancer in CFR. Last year we donated well over 1000 flies and then another 2500 flies from those of Wayne (aka wjl) when he passed away earlier this year. Prior to his passing, Wayne donated three entire Cabelas fly rod outfits to PHW, may he RIP! My contact with PHW is Bob Gartner, I will send you his contact info, I guarantee he will not ignore you.

Post Thanks / Like - 0 Thanks, 1 Likes, 0 Dislikes
Likes GrtLksMarlin liked this post