My favorite AnglerPilot guiding pictures from 2015

Wiggy

Reaction score
Norway is a dramatically spectacular country with such fantastic nature. Capturing it with a camera is not always an easy feat, but some of the pictures manage it. Taking pictures for my customers is part of my guiding service, but also when I’m out and about privately, I’m always capturing moments. The pictures under are ones that I personally like the best from 2015. I hope you like them too!

This coastal sea trout was one of the finest examples I have ever caught. Silver, marked with black spots and super fat.

In really difficult conditions the German Flyfishing magazine reporter caught his first sea trout – and a happy chap he was too.

The only IFFF guide in Norway!!!

In August I travelled down to Switzerland and took a course to be a European Fly Fishing Association certified FlyFishing guide. Proud!

Here my German customers casting out to sea trout in spectacular surroundings.

Myself autumn fishing along the Norwegian coast, hooked up to a slippery friend.

A Sunday this autumn. The picture speaks for itself!

My first guiding customer of 2015. Here along Sola beach in glorious Spring conditions.

Personally I never get bored of this picture. Possibly one of my best yet?

This guy is an excellent fisherman and put on a show for myself and my customers this one day in the Audna river.

Another good friend Harry from Denmark casting a fly out to the atlantic salmon in Mandalselva.

This beauty was caught by my guide Harry on my 2015 salmon field trip to Skjern Å in Denmark.

berg

Reaction score
Nobody responded?!

Love the pics man. Really impressive. What camera did you use? You seem like a much more thoughtful guide than some I have had. All the best !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

edreilly

Reaction score
Well, my bucket list just got longer. Apparently I need to go to Norway. Looks amazing. Thanks!

fredaevans

Reaction score
White City (tad north of Medford) Oar-E-Gone
Nobody responded?!

Love the pics man. Really impressive. What camera did you use? You seem like a much more thoughtful guide than some I have had. All the best !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Roger That Berg. I've never figured out why 'Guides' don't carry a small Diggie Camera (water proof) and take lots of pictures of a trip. Up load them into your 'Puter and send along as an e-mail attachment. (All you needed was the e-mail address ... and you had a built in Happy Client list!)

Close associate was a Guide (a very good one I might add) and talked him into taking my 'water proof' camera on a couple of his trips, bring me the camera (we both lived in the same RV park during the winter), did the up-load and sent off the photos.

His phone started to ring off the hook with 'Saw xyz's photos you sent, when can I book?'

End game was I gave him the camera and set up his 'Puter for three 'free floats.' :D (He got to pick the day(s) but no big deal there.)

mka

Reaction score
Anyone notice the fly rod handle in picture 10? I've never seen a rod like that...what is it?

jpbfly

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Great pics!taking pics of customers is part of our work....they're always very pleased when I email them some photos after a good day's fishing...yours are more artistic than mine:eek:I use my cell phone most of the time so not easy to get great shots:)