The North American Fly Fishing Forum

Go Back   The North American Fly Fishing Forum > >

Coldwater Articles Articles on fly fishing for trout, steelhead, salmon, etc...

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  6
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Old 07-17-2017, 01:33 PM
Ard's blog site, a treat to read.

fredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Ard's blog site, a treat to read.

If you haven't visited same recommend you do. Great Reads!!

Spey Rod | Fishing with Ard Stetts
Likes Ard, hairwing530, jpbfly liked this post
Old 07-17-2017, 02:08 PM
Administrator

Ard has a reputation beyond reputeArd has a reputation beyond reputeArd has a reputation beyond reputeArd has a reputation beyond reputeArd has a reputation beyond reputeArd has a reputation beyond reputeArd has a reputation beyond reputeArd has a reputation beyond reputeArd has a reputation beyond reputeArd has a reputation beyond reputeArd has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to Ard Send a message via Skype™ to Ard
Default Re: Ard's blog site, a treat to read.

Glad you found your way to it Fred, did you find the articles about counting fish and tracking the Kings? I wrote them to try to help people understand how intense the efforts to manage the fisheries are here. They are full of photographs of operations many folks don't get to witness. The people from F&G actually used them in presentation several years ago saying that they were better depictions of processes than they had on hand. Neither the website blog or the one I keep here on the forum are meant to be advertising, they were made to share aspects of what things are really like here where I live and fish. The forum blog contains over a hundred entries with many about winter and how things get done at the cabin on the lake.

Incidentally I can approve this redirect post because I'm actually a business member of the forum

Anywhere can be the land of great expectations, broken dreams, or paradise found, it's all up to you.

Life On The Line - Alaska Fishing with Ard

The Alaska Fishing & Outdoors Blog;
Post Thanks / Like - 0 Thanks, 1 Likes, 0 Dislikes
Likes hairwing530 liked this post
Old 07-17-2017, 03:04 PM

hairwing530 has a reputation beyond reputehairwing530 has a reputation beyond reputehairwing530 has a reputation beyond reputehairwing530 has a reputation beyond reputehairwing530 has a reputation beyond reputehairwing530 has a reputation beyond reputehairwing530 has a reputation beyond reputehairwing530 has a reputation beyond reputehairwing530 has a reputation beyond reputehairwing530 has a reputation beyond reputehairwing530 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Ard's blog site, a treat to read.

Fred,

You're absolutely correct about Ard's blog. Thanks to the aforementioned blog, I'm allowed to wander/fish Alaska vicariously, which is about as close as I'm going to get in the near future. My oncologists get a bit nervous when I wander that far from home.

At any rate, +1 to Fred for bringing up the blog, and a BIG +1 to Ard for feeding my wanderlust. Kudos to you both...

Jerry, aka hairwing530
Post Thanks / Like - 0 Thanks, 2 Likes, 0 Dislikes
Likes fredaevans, rockriver liked this post