NY Browns

mrfzx

Reaction score
I'm heading to the Albion area to fish for the fall run Brown Trout. Had a great time last year, even managed to land one right at 15 pounds. Anybody tried it this year so far?

mcnerney

Administrator
Reaction score
mrfzx: I have never fished there so I can't help, but would sure like to see ssome photos of the river if you get a chance.

Larry

morphius

Reaction score
I havent done it yet, but from what I have heard, the fish are BIG AND AGRESSIVE! Be prepared from some crowds (depends on the creek and area). Also, have alot of egg patterns b/c that's what they eat. I would reccomend the OAK ORCHARD FLY SHOP for some tips! If your wonderingf how I know this, I live about half an hour away from there! Show us pics!!!!!

mrfzx

Reaction score
Well folks, my fishing days have come to an abrupt hiatus. I completely dettached my right bicep from my forearm. I'll be down for at least 2-3 months...bye bye browns. I have posted some pictures in an album if you want to see a few of last year's catch.

mcnerney

Administrator
Reaction score
Well folks, my fishing days have come to an abrupt hiatus. I completely dettached my right bicep from my forearm. I'll be down for at least 2-3 months...bye bye browns. I have posted some pictures in an album if you want to see a few of last year's catch.
Bummer! Sorry to hear the bad news. Hopefully you will recover quickly!

Larry

HuronRiverDan

Reaction score
Follow your physical therapy treatments to the letter and you'll be on the water for the spring run on Steelhead Alley...Sorry you have to go through it...Get Well Soon...

Dan

---------- Post added at 07:40 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:31 AM ----------

Awesome pics...Get well soon...

Dan