Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Default RIO GAllegos Argentina

Fotos de Rio Gallegos chico y Rio gallegos , en Santa Cruz - Argentina[IMG]

If no problem, I would like to continue sending you photos of different locations in Argentina for those who do not know and one day they can come to fish.
    Greetings
    Martin

http://www.theflyfishingforum.com/forums/members/kuka-albums-rio-gallegos-patagonia-picture1609-tren-rio-gallegos-chico.jpg[/IMG]

Blog Entries

Default Re: RIO GAllegos Argentina

Martin: Keep them coming! We are loving these great photos of Argentina, most of us will never be able to afford to travel there, but we all like to dream about someday getting to fly fish there!

Wow, is that one amazingly big Brown trout in the last photo! Congrats!
    I have a question, in the next to the last photo showing the gate across the road with the sign on the right that says "Estancia Las Buitreeras", is that private property where you need permission to fish or pay a rod fee to fish?

Larry
    Larry

Martin-

Great photos!!

Like Larry, I am currious about that too... Are the areas you are showing private pay waters or can anyone just walk up and fish??

-Mack

No, just Buitreras Lodge is managed by the Loop people usually coming many Europeans, Americans more like Rio Grande. The manager is my friend, is the one with the picture with the big trout, the fishery in December doing a survey for the Web and for Europeans ..
    Here in Buitreras is very expensive, coming a lot of friends of Northern Europe, but in contrast to Rio Grande, they permit part of the river in a public entry, then the other properties other properties, and also allow access too many public places ... that is why I tell them not to think that everything is as expensive as they want to sell fishing operators in the U.S..
    We just have to plan ahead a good fishing in Argentina very cheap ... ja ja
    sorry if you do not understand something
    Saludos!!
    Martn

Blog Entries

Martin: I figured that might be the case. The problem that most of us here in the U.S. have is that the only thing we really know about fly fishing in far off lands like Argentina is what the big name operators like Loop and Dreamcast advertise on the internet and at the big winter fly fishing shows that traverse the U.S. The public free access fishing spots are harder to learn about.

Larry
    Larry

Ok, in the future who wants to come, with pleasure in something I can help.
    There are too many nice places to fish better than those
    I will send pictures for you