Good Day on the River Today!

troutslayer

Reaction score
Yesterday I had a brown swat at my fly early and later I went back to this 'run' and he was still there and took the fly but quickly spit it out. I went back this morning to try again and on the second cast I had a 13" brown on! Fished another small hole where a fish had outsmarted me lately and got him, a nice little brookie. Went to a deep hole way down the river and picked up a rainbow, two brook trout and another brown. Altogether two browns, three brookies and one rainbow. At the deep hole on the other side about 25 yards a fish splashed at my fly several times at different intervals but wouldn't take it. I was determined to see what it was so before I left I tried again and wham! Those little brookies sure make a splash like a big fish! Here is one of the brookies and one of the browns.

tyler185

Reaction score
Great looking fish! Fishing for brookies is a blast. I some times get caught up with chasing browns and forget how much fun the brookies can be.

yatahey

Reaction score
Nice day Slayer. Brookies are a blast. Those little guys will slam a big stimi almost as big as they are. Good stuff.

Ard

Forum Member
Staff member
Reaction score
Hi,

I finally found the pictures :) I've been going back to the new thread to see if you were going to post the pictures then I figured it out.

Nice catches there,

Ard