Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hello everyone

1. Default Hello everyone

Hi. Im Nick From Argentina new in the forum.

Default Re: Hello everyone

Nick,
    Welcome aboard!!!

I guess you fish the RĂ*o Grande in Jujuy. How about any of the rivers in Patagonia? I'm sure both are some beautiful country. What do you fly fish for?

Thanks,
    Terry
    "Many men go fishing all their lives without knowing that it is not fish they are after"
    Henry David Thoreau

Hi Nick,

Welcome to the forum. Where are you located in Argentina? Is it hard to get access to fishing where you live? Looking forward to hear about your fishing in Argentina.

4. Default Re: Hello everyone

welcome aboard Nick!!! Thanks for joining

5. Default Re: Hello everyone

I live in Buenos Aires, Argentina, but doing the summertime i work as a Fishing guide in the Rio Grande,a lovely place with lots of big trout. I fished allot also for the golden Dorados which i plan and host trips.[/FONT]
    Polo Clinic Argentina, Hunting Argentina, Palermo Open, Polo Day, Red Stag Hunting, Travel Argentina, Dove Hunting - T & S Buenos Aires
    Attached Images Attached Images

6. Default Re: Hello everyone

Quote Originally Posted by nickriogrande View Post
    I live in Buenos Aires, Argentina, but doing the summertime i work as a Fishing guide in the Rio Grande,a lovely place with lots of big trout. I fished allot also for the golden Dorados which i plan and host trips.[/FONT]
    Polo Clinic Argentina, Hunting Argentina, Palermo Open, Polo Day, Red Stag Hunting, Travel Argentina, Dove Hunting - T & S Buenos Aires
    Welcome!
    Beautiful fish, I've read a few articles on the Dorado lately, is it a fun catch?

7. Default Re: Hello everyone

He Che,
    Como andas? Bienvenidos a la "forum". Tango un amor por Argentina. Yo vivia en Mar del Plata cuando era mas joven. He guiado un poquito en patagonia de vez en cuando. Espero que disfrutas de este forum.
    Buen suerte.

8. Default Re: Hello everyone

Yes i must say that the Dortados are very agressive when taking a fly. They also can be fished with other kind of lures or bait, but i fish for them with a fly rod. When a Dorado takes the fly instantly he starts jumping a puts up an excellent figh. But the best moment is when you have him close and you see his shiny golden colour. Its spectacular!!! Plus the scenery in that area is unique and beautifull.

9. Default Re: Hello everyone

Yes i must say that the Dortados are very agressive when taking a fly. They also can be fished with other kind of lures or bait, but i fish for them with a fly rod. When a Dorado takes the fly instantly he starts jumping a puts up an excellent figh. But the best moment is when you have him close and you see his shiny golden colour. Its spectacular!!! Plus the scenery in that area is unique and beautifull.

Welcome to the group! glad to have you on board!
    http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-..._1276302_n.jpg

I'd rather hunt fish than bait deer any day.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast