3/06/12 Trip (Pic Heavy)

possessed

Reaction score
Tuesday was the most fun I have had on the stream in months. The early Spring weather had the fish very active. I caught a lot of fish and actually lost count later in the day. All fish were pretty small, but what a blast it was catching all of them. Later in the day, the dry action really picked up, I fished a dry/dropper all day.

I will let the pictures do most of the talking....

First hole of the day, first cast caught this little rainbow.

The day started off catching a bunch of these little guys.

This beautiful little hole gave me 6 fish. That tree limb was a pain in the rear end to fish over.

A little bigger hole, a little bigger fish.

Possible Bigfoot tracks.

Fishing on and looking over my shoulder for Bigfoot.

The first 3 casts into this hole gave me 3 fish.

What I now know are coyote tracks.

The dry action is picking up.

What a beautiful day, 60 degrees, very little wind, I wish I had left the waders at home. I would have been a little cold wet wading, but I could have managed it.

First slam of 2012 completed.

All fished out and heading home. Thank God the 2.5 mile walk back to the truck is all downhill.

L

Liphookedau

Nice little Fish,eerie looking Fishing Spot,it would have been fun on a Light Gear,I would have had more than a Bottle of Gin in The Back Pocket,I bet you were always looking over your shoulder & the hairs on the back of your neck were always standing up.
That's where man's best friend when brought along comes in handy,either a large Four Legged version or a 357 or a 44 Magnum version.

Brian.