Had a good day off

two_nymph_rig

Reaction score
Hit the water again today looking to get my first 20/20. Well, that didn't happen, but I did catch several fish, including a tagged 19 inch rainbow. Pretty sure this is my biggest fish on a fly rod, it is for sure the most memorable. I am submitting the tag to the game and fish and should have some more information on the fish in a couple of days. Here are a few pictures of my day.

Here is the big bow, you can see the tag up by his dorsal fin

jaybo41

Reaction score
That is one big 'Bow you landed! The coloration of that Brown in the 3rd picture is just gorgeous. Not that the rest of them are shabby by any standard. Congrats, looks like a great day on the stream.

lancer09

Reaction score
All these browns are KILLING me. I can't catch one to save my life. Everytime i fish with/near someone they always hook into a brown and I just can't do it.

I hate you guys.. not really, but seriously.

mcnerney

Administrator
Reaction score
Wow, you landed some really nice trout, love the coloration on those browns. Hope you find out what they say about the tag.

mrl0004

Reaction score
All these browns are KILLING me. I can't catch one to save my life. Everytime i fish with/near someone they always hook into a brown and I just can't do it.

I hate you guys.. not really, but seriously.
I feel your pain buddy!

---------- Post added at 12:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:25 PM ----------

Absolutely gorgeous brown!

stimulator2

Reaction score
Well you have made me want to skip work and go fishing.Those are some nice fish..