Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: Los Angeles area Flyfishing???

1. Default Los Angeles area Flyfishing???

Ive been sentenced to doing Christmas in the LA area this year. Our redfishing has been off the hook lately so Ill be leaving a great bite in Gods country against my will n heading West. Would love to hook up with someone and fling a fly at something with gills. Any takers or other leads would be appreciated. Ill be staying in Toluca Lake but will catch a ride, walk, hijack a bus...anything to get outta the house n on the water somewhere in reasonable proximity. Thanx

2. Default Re: Los Angeles area Flyfishing???

Quote Originally Posted by willfish4fuud View Post
    Ive been sentenced to doing Christmas in the LA area this year. Our redfishing has been off the hook lately so Ill be leaving a great bite in Gods country against my will n heading West. Would love to hook up with someone and fling a fly at something with gills. Any takers or other leads would be appreciated. Ill be staying in Toluca Lake but will catch a ride, walk, hijack a bus...anything to get outta the house n on the water somewhere in reasonable proximity. Thanx

Too bad nobody helped you out and it is too late, how did things go? Their actually is trout fishing in LA, the infamous sewer called the forks of the san Gabriel. Where Los Angelians go with their mighty Sage 000 weights to catch 5 inch rainbows HAHAHAHHAHA <insert evil genius laugh here, hey its late>
    What is "God's" country, btw? Is that great country where God loves his children more than elsewhere, abstinance is the only thing taught to teenagers, thus they get knocked up like rabbits (see the Spears kid knocked up at 16)

3. Default Re: Los Angeles area Flyfishing???

Quote Originally Posted by willfish4fuud View Post
    Yeah sorry I joined the group too late to help you out bro. Maybe next year!

4. Default Re: Los Angeles area Flyfishing???

Quote Originally Posted by AnglerJS74 View Post
    Yeah sorry I joined the group too late to help you out bro. Maybe next year!
    What would you have recommend? The forks of the san gabriel? piru creek? Contacting fishermans spot for current ocean fishing hot spots? Maybe a certain fliflicker like board?